Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 c. softened unsalted butter
1/2 c. butter flavored crisco
1 c. white sugar
1 c. packed brown sugar
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1. Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
2. Add eggs, blend.
3. Add peanut butter and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
5. Add chocolate chips!!!
6. MY METHOD: I was lazy, so I just grabbed the medium cookie scoop and scooped these out as
normal cookies. They were fine :)
TRADITIONAL: Measure out tablespoonfuls and roll into balls, make criss-cross pattern with fork.
7. Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes until set but not hard.