Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have been wanting peanut butter cookies for a while!  And we had some cheap peanut butter in the cupboard and I hoped it would taste fine in these cookies, and they did!  I keep eating these instead of a meal, probably isn't the best, but these are so good!  I am not sure where I got the recipe, but I took it nad made it my own, enjoy :)


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 c. softened unsalted butter
1/2 c. butter flavored crisco
1 c. white sugar
1 c. packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
chocolate chips

1.  Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
2.  Add eggs, blend.
3.  Add peanut butter and vanilla.
4.  Add dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
5.  Add chocolate chips!!!
6.  MY METHOD:  I was lazy, so I just grabbed the medium cookie scoop and scooped these out as
     normal cookies.  They were fine :)
     TRADITIONAL:  Measure out tablespoonfuls and roll into balls, make criss-cross pattern with fork.
7.  Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes until set but not hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment